Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Grown Men Choose Grown Women pt1

Alright since I just  had to explain why I didn't get a chance to speak on it yesterday, Im going to now while I got time. This is what I want to know: Are you insecure or is it you just can't handle a real, GROWN  woman,or both?
I'm talking to and about you simple minded guys that are 30 and up who chase nothing but teenagers or clueless 20 yr olds. Really you old turkeys make my stomach turn. You adamantly  chase after a chick that's young enough to be your daughter or niece. Sick sociopaths!
Your mind is too limited to deal with a woman your age or older, so desire little girls with a more limited mind set than your own. You immature fellows need to grow up, and then just maybe you can attract a GROWN woman!
You bozos this applies to can get mad,sad or whatever you want to do about it. I do not care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment